Workplace psychological injury

Sometimes what starts out as a workplace issue or stressor grows into something more significant. Your GP can help to assess whether there are medical concerns or emerging mental health issues to address, and may refer you to a mental health professional such as a psychologist as part of your treatment plan. A psychologist can help you to identify and manage the impact of stressors and improve your wellbeing.

Causes Treatments