We work in partnership with General Practitioners and key service providers to treat people suffering with a comprehensive range of mental health concerns.
For assistance with managing your patients’ mental health concerns, please follow our simple admissions process outlined below after you select an iMH.
Select a hospital by going Our Hospitals page for a list of our hospitals and clinics around Australia.
To admit a patient to our hospitals we have a simple admission process:
- Does your patient need a mental health admission?
- Does your patient have Private Health Insurance, DVA Status, WorkCover or the ability to self-fund their admission?
- If yes, select a hospital below to discuss admission suitability with the hospitals Admissions and Assessment Team
- Send referral via your selected hospitals referral details below. You can address a referral to an individual doctor at your selected hospital or we can find a psychiatrist available to take the referral.
- Same day, our hospital can confirm health fund eligibility check, admission arrangements and allocate a Psychiatrist.
Refer directly to our hospitals